No matter how much time we spend with our spouse, we need to express our love every day. You have to learn how to be loved, and don’t try to manipulate someone’s feelings.
We must express our love to those we love. There is no more loving relationship than genuine respect and love.
It’s just what it is, and if you don’t express this love or feeling every day, one day it will disappear forever. Relationship experts explain that the most common reason couples break up is indifference to each other’s needs.
Emotions tend to be passed on, but in fact, emotions like love have to be created every day.
It may sound idyllic or poetic, but a relationship is something you have to cultivate every day.
This article introduces you to the important things to show your love to your loved ones.
Love is something that should be nurtured beautifully and freely every day.
Sometimes just loving is not enough. Love should be shown and expressed. As we grow older, we must express our love to those we care about, even if we have had painful experiences.
Your brain rebalances your reward system every day. Our feelings and emotions are the “nutrition” for this brain area.
The emotional brain craves oxytocin and dopamine, the substances we really love and are released in moments of passion.
The brain is a region of complex chemical structures that serve only one purpose. It’s about wanting to feel connected to someone or something.
Our hearts need purpose, our hearts need people and objects to love.
We already know how important it is to love ourselves. But to keep a close relationship well, you need to express your love every day. And you need to activate the neural reward system.
Now, let’s look at the strategies we need to build close relationships.
Let me make you feel important in your life
- A spouse is not someone who just comes home from work and says hello. You shouldn’t just talk about relationship problems without considering the other person’s situation.
- A spouse is a person who has his or her own feelings and needs. They also want to be loved.
- Your spouse is the person you decide and choose to be with. I need to make them feel how important they are to me. Not every now and then, but every day.
- Every conversation affects a relationship. You have to show that you are happy to be together and how grateful you are to have the other person in your life. Little things change a lot.
- Empathic language and communication are one of the key elements of a relationship.
Expressing to your loved ones, the little things matter
- It’s not like your spouse gets a gift every week or wants to go on a trip. Just being together will suffice. It doesn’t matter if you decide to eat out and then cancel, or if you decide to go on a weekend trip and then cancel it.
- The little things are special. It shows in small actions. Just like holding a tight hug and saying, “I’ll do it for you,” “Meeting you is the happiest thing in my life” “With you, my life becomes happier and more beautiful”.
Don’t be selfish, let’s support
- The person who supports me the most in my life should be my spouse. However, there are others who disagree about being supportive: “If I do this, you should do this.” This is undesirable. True love is not selfish. It’s not about putting aside what other people want and only thinking about yourself.
- The happiest and longest-lasting people know how important it is to give unconditionally. We know how to get through difficult times. In times of need, your spouse is the one who shows that you are loving and supportive.
Love doesn’t stop us, it makes us grow
Those who love us put no obstacles in our growth.
Love gives both of them wings and makes them grow. Love is like a garden that needs to be nurtured a little every day.
- Not everyone knows how important it is to make a spouse grow, or how to do it. Not everyone knows that two people are gardening together.
- True love reveals that you care for the other person. It shows that you respect the interests, hobbies, and values of the other person. The other person knows that I am investing in making the other person happy.
Remember, if you love someone, you have to work hard and express a little every day.